- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis recipe was in an insert in one of my cooking magazines(not sure which one.) I haven't tried it yet, but won ton wrappers are on my shopping list this week!
- 1 can (6 oz) white crabmeat, drained & flaked
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 12 won ton wrappers
- Preheat oven to 350F. Mix crab, cheese, onions & mayo.
- Spray 12 medium muffin cups with cooking spray. Gently place a won ton wrapper in each cup, allowing edges of wrappers to extend above the edges of the cups. Fill evenly with crab mixture.
- Bake 18-20 minutes, until edges are golden brown and filling is heated through. Serve warm. Garnish with chopped green onions, if desired.