- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (6 oz) white crabmeat, drained & flaked
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 12 won ton wrappers
- Preheat oven to 350F. Mix crab, cheese, onions & mayo.
- Spray 12 medium muffin cups with cooking spray. Gently place a won ton wrapper in each cup, allowing edges of wrappers to extend above the edges of the cups. Fill evenly with crab mixture.
- Bake 18-20 minutes, until edges are golden brown and filling is heated through. Serve warm. Garnish with chopped green onions, if desired.
NotesThis recipe was in an insert in one of my cooking magazines(not sure which one.) I haven't tried it yet, but won ton wrappers are on my shopping list this week!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More