- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (6 oz) white crabmeat, drained & flaked
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 12 won ton wrappers
- Preheat oven to 350F. Mix crab, cheese, onions & mayo.
- Spray 12 medium muffin cups with cooking spray. Gently place a won ton wrapper in each cup, allowing edges of wrappers to extend above the edges of the cups. Fill evenly with crab mixture.
- Bake 18-20 minutes, until edges are golden brown and filling is heated through. Serve warm. Garnish with chopped green onions, if desired.
NotesThis recipe was in an insert in one of my cooking magazines(not sure which one.) I haven't tried it yet, but won ton wrappers are on my shopping list this week!
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More