BAKED CRANBERRY FISH
- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Sea Bass or similar (about 1 lb. each), cleaned
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 c. broth
- 1/2 c. cranberry sauce
- 2 tsp. fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 325° (170°C).
- Place whole, cleaned fish on a greased rack in an ovenproof baking dish.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat, and add onion.
- Cook, stirring for 3 minutes.
- Add garlic, cook 1 minute.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook and stir another 2 minutes.
- Immediately drizzle the cranberry sauce equally over and inside each fish.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or to when the flesh flakes easily.
- Serves 4. Pairs well with bulgur or couscous.
NotesSimple, unique and delicious way to prepare whole fish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Blue Cheese And Bacon Cheese Ball
matt's base red sauceSee More