- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Sea Bass or similar (about 1 lb. each), cleaned
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 c. broth
- 1/2 c. cranberry sauce
- 2 tsp. fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 325° (170°C).
- Place whole, cleaned fish on a greased rack in an ovenproof baking dish.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat, and add onion.
- Cook, stirring for 3 minutes.
- Add garlic, cook 1 minute.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook and stir another 2 minutes.
- Immediately drizzle the cranberry sauce equally over and inside each fish.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or to when the flesh flakes easily.
- Serves 4. Pairs well with bulgur or couscous.
NotesSimple, unique and delicious way to prepare whole fish.
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More