- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup splenda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated skim milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ground nutmeg
- PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine eggs, sugar and salt in large mixer bowl. Add evaporated milk, water and vanilla extract; beat until mixed. Pour into six 6-ounce custard cups. Sprinkle with nutmeg. Place cups in 13 x 9-inch baking pan; fill pan with hot water to 1-inch depth.
- BAKE for 25 to 28 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Remove cups to wire rack to cool completely.
- Note: 6 - 3/4 oz. 28 minutes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
NotesI keep these in the refrigerator most of the time. They are so satisfying when you get a sweet tooth moment.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More