- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI keep these in the refrigerator most of the time. They are so satisfying when you get a sweet tooth moment.
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup splenda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated skim milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ground nutmeg
- PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine eggs, sugar and salt in large mixer bowl. Add evaporated milk, water and vanilla extract; beat until mixed. Pour into six 6-ounce custard cups. Sprinkle with nutmeg. Place cups in 13 x 9-inch baking pan; fill pan with hot water to 1-inch depth.
- BAKE for 25 to 28 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Remove cups to wire rack to cool completely.
- Note: 6 - 3/4 oz. 28 minutes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.