- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups Water -- 110-115 degrees F.
- 3 large Eggs
- 3/4 cup Instant Dry Milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 cup Splenda
- Nutmeg -- optional
- boiling water
- Heat 2 cups water to 110-115 degrees F. Place eggs, dry milk, vanilla, salt and Splenda in
- a bowl and mix well.
- Stir hot water into egg mixture.
- Blend well, and pour one-fourth of the
- mixture into each of 4 custard cups.
- Sprinkle custard lightly with nutmeg, if desired and place the cups in an 8" or 9" cake pan.
- Pour boiling water around the cups to a depth of
- Bake at 325 degrees F for about 1 hour or until a knife comes out clean when inserted into the center of custard.
- Cool at room temperature. Serve warm or chilled.
- Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 135 Calories; 3g Fat (23.9% calories from fat); 12g
- Protein; 13g Carbohydrate; 0g Dietary Fiber; 144mg Cholesterol; 299mg Sodium.
- Exchanges: 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Non-Fat Milk; 1/2 Fat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More