- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups Water -- 110-115 degrees F.
- 3 large Eggs
- 3/4 cup Instant Dry Milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 cup Splenda
- Nutmeg -- optional
- boiling water
- Heat 2 cups water to 110-115 degrees F. Place eggs, dry milk, vanilla, salt and Splenda in
- a bowl and mix well.
- Stir hot water into egg mixture.
- Blend well, and pour one-fourth of the
- mixture into each of 4 custard cups.
- Sprinkle custard lightly with nutmeg, if desired and place the cups in an 8" or 9" cake pan.
- Pour boiling water around the cups to a depth of
- Bake at 325 degrees F for about 1 hour or until a knife comes out clean when inserted into the center of custard.
- Cool at room temperature. Serve warm or chilled.
- Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 135 Calories; 3g Fat (23.9% calories from fat); 12g
- Protein; 13g Carbohydrate; 0g Dietary Fiber; 144mg Cholesterol; 299mg Sodium.
- Exchanges: 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Non-Fat Milk; 1/2 Fat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More