- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 3 to 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup plain, dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) freshly shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 4 (about 1 1/4 pounds total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- PREHEAT oven to 475° F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- COMBINE evaporated milk and mustard in shallow bowl. Combine bread crumbs and cheese in separate shallow bowl. Dip chicken into milk mixture, coating both sides, then into bread crumb mixture. Place in prepared dish.
- BAKE for 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and no longer pink in center.
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy LifeSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More