- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Butter at room temperature for dishes (I used Pam)
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup half-and-half (I used evaporated milk)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 3 cups reserved vegetables, cut into 1/2-in chunks*
- 4 oz soft goat cheese, crumbled (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brush a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate (or four 10-oz ramekins or custard cups) with butter; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, half-and-half, 1/2 tsp coarse salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Stir in vegetables, half the goat cheese and scallions. Place pie plate (ramekins or custard cups) on a rimmed baking sheet; pour egg mixture into pie plate (or ladle into ramekins or cups). Sprinkle with remaining goat cheese. Bake until eggs are set and tops are golden brown. 35-40 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Koken met Oma
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More