- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Loaf Rhodes™ Frozen Bread Dough, baked according to package instructions and sliced into 20 slices
- 3 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 T Sugar
- 5 Eggs
- 3 Cups Egg Nog
- In a bowl, mix the softened cream cheese and sugar until well combined.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over 6 slices of bread.
- Place these 6 slices in a sprayed 9x13-inch baking dish cream cheese side up.
- Top with remaining 6 slices of bread.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs and egg nog and whisk until well blended.
- Pour evenly over bread slices. Gently press bread slices down with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or at least 8 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- Uncover dish and sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Bake at 350°F 40-45 minutes.
- Serve warm with Cranberry Orange Syrup.
NotesMake this Baked Egg Nog French Toast recipe on Christmas Eve and refrigerate; then, it’s ready to bake on Christmas morning! (Now that’s using the ol’ “noggin”!)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More