- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 egg, plus 1 egg white
- 1 Tbls. heavy cream
- 1 slice of tomato
- 1 slice of prosciutto
- 1/4 cup baby spinach leaves, julienned
- 1 tsp. pesto
- parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a ramekin.
- Layer tomato, spinach and prosciutto in the bottom of the ramekin.
- Pour cream over and add egg.
- Season with salt and pepper and place on a baking sheet in the center of the oven.
- Bake 15 minutes or longer if you prefer a harder cooked egg.
- Top with parmesan cheese.
NotesAdapted from Mark Bittman's recipe for Baked Eggs with Tomato and Prosciutto
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More