- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 egg, plus 1 egg white
- 1 Tbls. heavy cream
- 1 slice of tomato
- 1 slice of prosciutto
- 1/4 cup baby spinach leaves, julienned
- 1 tsp. pesto
- parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a ramekin.
- Layer tomato, spinach and prosciutto in the bottom of the ramekin.
- Pour cream over and add egg.
- Season with salt and pepper and place on a baking sheet in the center of the oven.
- Bake 15 minutes or longer if you prefer a harder cooked egg.
- Top with parmesan cheese.
NotesAdapted from Mark Bittman's recipe for Baked Eggs with Tomato and Prosciutto
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
A Falcon FeastSee More
Frying Pan Cookies
Angel Food Cupcakes With Raspberry Swirl
Home-Style Asian BurgerSee More