- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs per person
- teaspoon of cream or half and half for each egg
- add your choice of meat (we enjoy cooked diced bacon, ham or even sausage)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Just break as many eggs as you need, allowing 2 per person.
- Add about a teaspoon of cream or half and half for each egg.
- Beat well.
- Add either cooked diced bacon or ham.Cooked sausage is good too. You can omit the meat if you want.
- Pour into well greased muffin tins and bake at 350º until they start to sit up.
- Sprinkle on top crushed crackers that have had melted butter added.
- Bake until done.
- Run a sharp knife around the edges to loosen, and turn out.
- We always ate them with biscuits but they are good with toast as well.
NotesWhen my children was young they enjoyed eggs prepared the way my grandmother use to fix them for me as a child.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More