- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryWhen my children was young they enjoyed eggs prepared the way my grandmother use to fix them for me as a child.
- 2 eggs per person
- teaspoon of cream or half and half for each egg
- add your choice of meat (we enjoy cooked diced bacon, ham or even sausage)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Just break as many eggs as you need, allowing 2 per person.
- Add about a teaspoon of cream or half and half for each egg.
- Beat well.
- Add either cooked diced bacon or ham.Cooked sausage is good too. You can omit the meat if you want.
- Pour into well greased muffin tins and bake at 350º until they start to sit up.
- Sprinkle on top crushed crackers that have had melted butter added.
- Bake until done.
- Run a sharp knife around the edges to loosen, and turn out.
- We always ate them with biscuits but they are good with toast as well.