- Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 7 oz. can of very large escargot (I like Roland)
- 8 oz. creamy havarti, shredded
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- In a small baking dish or cassoulet scatter escargot & pieces of butter.
- Sprinkle minced garlic throughout dish.
- Top with shredded havarti & chopped scallions.
- Bake in 350 degree oven until edges begin to brown & cheese is melted & bubbly.
- Serve with a crusty bread, such as a baguette.
NotesA favorite appetizer from M's Pub in Omaha - our own version created to mimic it's wonderfulness!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More