- Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- Onions, sliced
- Whole fish, cleaned
- Tomatoes, cut
- Bay leaf
- 1 C white wine
- Butter baking dish.
- Place in the baking dish a layer of sliced onions.
- Next add a whole cleaned fish.
- Over the fish put cut tomatoes, parsley, bay leaf, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Pour one cup white wine over all.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes until fish just flakes.
NotesRecipe from Sarah Rapkine, Ernie’s Parisienne aunt.
Photograph of Sarah in 1990.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More