- Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- Onions, sliced
- Whole fish, cleaned
- Tomatoes, cut
- Bay leaf
- 1 C white wine
- Butter baking dish.
- Place in the baking dish a layer of sliced onions.
- Next add a whole cleaned fish.
- Over the fish put cut tomatoes, parsley, bay leaf, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Pour one cup white wine over all.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes until fish just flakes.
NotesRecipe from Sarah Rapkine, Ernie’s Parisienne aunt.
Photograph of Sarah in 1990.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Summertime SippersSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More