- Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- Onions, sliced
- Whole fish, cleaned
- Tomatoes, cut
- Bay leaf
- 1 C white wine
- Butter baking dish.
- Place in the baking dish a layer of sliced onions.
- Next add a whole cleaned fish.
- Over the fish put cut tomatoes, parsley, bay leaf, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Pour one cup white wine over all.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes until fish just flakes.
NotesRecipe from Sarah Rapkine, Ernie’s Parisienne aunt.
Photograph of Sarah in 1990.