- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups regular quick cooking grits
- 12 ounces Swiss cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces shredded parmesan
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 large eggs, beaten and tempered
- 3 T butter
- 8 ounces grated sharp white Cheddar
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 4-quart casserole dish (or 9x13)
- Bring the broth, salt, pepper, and garlic powder to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan.
- Stir in the grits and whisk until completely combined.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer until the grits are thick, about 5 - 6 minutes.
- Add the shredded Swiss & Parmesan and milk, stir.
- Gradually stir in the eggs and butter, stirring until all are combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with the white Cheddar and bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until set.
- Make it extra special with sausage.
- Brown, drain and add 1 lb. ground sausage just before baking
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More