- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
BackstoryThis recipe comes from Allrecipes and was submitted by Karen. It's really delicious and turned very tender and juicy! *I didn't have any garlic cloves on hand, so I used a teaspoon of garlic powder.
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced*
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 350 F.; lightly grease a 9 X 13-inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, blend the olive oil and garlic; in a separate bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, and pepper.
- Dip each chicken breast in the oil mixture, then in the bread crumb mixture.
- Arrange the coated chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish, and top wth any remaining bread crumb mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Fueling a FirehouseSee More
Smooth Sweet Tea
Bacon Pecan Crumble Chocolate CakeSee More