- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced*
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 350 F.; lightly grease a 9 X 13-inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, blend the olive oil and garlic; in a separate bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, and pepper.
- Dip each chicken breast in the oil mixture, then in the bread crumb mixture.
- Arrange the coated chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish, and top wth any remaining bread crumb mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
NotesThis recipe comes from Allrecipes and was submitted by Karen. It's really delicious and turned very tender and juicy! *I didn't have any garlic cloves on hand, so I used a teaspoon of garlic powder.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More