- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced*
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 350 F.; lightly grease a 9 X 13-inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, blend the olive oil and garlic; in a separate bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, and pepper.
- Dip each chicken breast in the oil mixture, then in the bread crumb mixture.
- Arrange the coated chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish, and top wth any remaining bread crumb mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
NotesThis recipe comes from Allrecipes and was submitted by Karen. It's really delicious and turned very tender and juicy! *I didn't have any garlic cloves on hand, so I used a teaspoon of garlic powder.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Crevettes de Matane
Bavarian CheesecakeSee More