- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced*
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 350 F.; lightly grease a 9 X 13-inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, blend the olive oil and garlic; in a separate bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, and pepper.
- Dip each chicken breast in the oil mixture, then in the bread crumb mixture.
- Arrange the coated chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish, and top wth any remaining bread crumb mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
NotesThis recipe comes from Allrecipes and was submitted by Karen. It's really delicious and turned very tender and juicy! *I didn't have any garlic cloves on hand, so I used a teaspoon of garlic powder.
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Tuscan Sausage and Potato SoupSee More