- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Heat butter in a skillet; add garlic and rice and cook until both are golden brown.
- Add 1 cup of broth and the salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and pour into a covered casserole; bake for 25 minutes.
- Stir in remaining 1 1/2 cups broth; cook for another 40 minutes.
- **This can be doubled without increasing the cooking time.
NotesThis is an awesome recipe. It is so easy and a great way for people to cook rice that usually have trouble with it.
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
The Best Dang Little Dumplings Ever
Steamed Sweet Coconut Parcels
HERBED SALMONSee More