- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Heat butter in a skillet; add garlic and rice and cook until both are golden brown.
- Add 1 cup of broth and the salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and pour into a covered casserole; bake for 25 minutes.
- Stir in remaining 1 1/2 cups broth; cook for another 40 minutes.
- **This can be doubled without increasing the cooking time.
NotesThis is an awesome recipe. It is so easy and a great way for people to cook rice that usually have trouble with it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Breads and Pastry 101
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More