- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pkg. button mushrooms, sliced
- 3 TBS., plus more, butter
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1-2 dashes tasbasco sauce
- 6 slices black forest ham
- 6 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped parsley (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Melt butter in a skillet
- Add mushrooms and sautee until soft and cooked. Add a little more butter if mushrooms absorb it all. Season to taste.
- Remove mushrooms from heat, and add sour cream and tabasco. Stir to combine.
- Spray a large, 6 count muffin tin with cooking spray
- Line each muffin mold with one slice of ham to form a cup
- Place 1 1/2 tsp. mushroom mixture in bottom of each ham cup
- Crack one egg on top of mushroom mixture in each ham cup
- Season egg lightly with salt and pepper
- Place in oven and bake 10 minutes, or to desired doneness
- Remove ham cups from muffin tin, put on a plate, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve with any leftover mushroom mixture on the side.
NotesThis a really good, very different breakfast, brunch or even light dinner recipe.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
My Family CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More