- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pkg. button mushrooms, sliced
- 3 TBS., plus more, butter
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1-2 dashes tasbasco sauce
- 6 slices black forest ham
- 6 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped parsley (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Melt butter in a skillet
- Add mushrooms and sautee until soft and cooked. Add a little more butter if mushrooms absorb it all. Season to taste.
- Remove mushrooms from heat, and add sour cream and tabasco. Stir to combine.
- Spray a large, 6 count muffin tin with cooking spray
- Line each muffin mold with one slice of ham to form a cup
- Place 1 1/2 tsp. mushroom mixture in bottom of each ham cup
- Crack one egg on top of mushroom mixture in each ham cup
- Season egg lightly with salt and pepper
- Place in oven and bake 10 minutes, or to desired doneness
- Remove ham cups from muffin tin, put on a plate, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve with any leftover mushroom mixture on the side.
NotesThis a really good, very different breakfast, brunch or even light dinner recipe.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More