- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6- to 8-pound fully cooked smoked bone-in ham
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- Orange slices, if desired
- Maraschino cherries, if desired
- 1. Heat oven to 325ºF.
- Place ham, fat side up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
- Insert meat thermometer so tip is in thickest part of ham and does not touch bone or rest in fat. Cover loosely and bake 1 hour 15 minutes to 2 hours 15 minutes or until thermometer reads 135°F (13 to 17 minutes per pound).
- 2. About 20 minutes before ham is done, remove from oven.
- Pour drippings from pan.
- Remove any skin from ham.
- Mix brown sugar, vinegar and mustard; pat or brush on ham.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes longer.
- 3. Cover ham loosely and let stand about 10 minutes or until thermometer reads 140°F.
- Garnish with orange slices and cherries.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Christmas CookiesSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More