- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb of 15% fat ground beef
- 1 lb of ground chicken
- 3 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 good shake of garlic seasoning
- 1/3 cup italian bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Soup base:
- 2 talbespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1/2 grated onion or to taste
- 2 talbespoons tomato paste
- 1 (14.5 ounce can) tomatoes dice or crushed in the juice
- 1 14 oz can chicken stock
- 1 14 oz can beef stock
- 3 cup of water
- 1/2 cup small shaped pasta
- 2 talbespoons fresh basil leaves
- Option: I add cut up fresh green bean and chopped carrots
- to the soup at the simmer for 30 minutes time.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix all ingredents together
- Scoop walnut size meatball on a pan
- Bake for 25 minutes
- Soup Base:
- Put olive oil in pan and add grated onion
- cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute
- Add the tomato paste, tomatoes, stock, and water
- Return the meatballs to the soup pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce ans simmer 30 minutes
- Add the pasta to the soup
- stir well
- cook for 15 minutes or until pasta is done.
- Choppe and stir in basil before serving.
NotesI use these for spaghetti and meatballs and the other half of the meatballs I make meatball soup.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More