- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb of 15% fat ground beef
- 1 lb of ground chicken
- 3 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 good shake of garlic seasoning
- 1/3 cup italian bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Soup base:
- 2 talbespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1/2 grated onion or to taste
- 2 talbespoons tomato paste
- 1 (14.5 ounce can) tomatoes dice or crushed in the juice
- 1 14 oz can chicken stock
- 1 14 oz can beef stock
- 3 cup of water
- 1/2 cup small shaped pasta
- 2 talbespoons fresh basil leaves
- Option: I add cut up fresh green bean and chopped carrots
- to the soup at the simmer for 30 minutes time.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix all ingredents together
- Scoop walnut size meatball on a pan
- Bake for 25 minutes
- Soup Base:
- Put olive oil in pan and add grated onion
- cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute
- Add the tomato paste, tomatoes, stock, and water
- Return the meatballs to the soup pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce ans simmer 30 minutes
- Add the pasta to the soup
- stir well
- cook for 15 minutes or until pasta is done.
- Choppe and stir in basil before serving.
NotesI use these for spaghetti and meatballs and the other half of the meatballs I make meatball soup.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Cooking with SabraSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More