- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Boneless chicken breasts
- 1 Stick of fat free butter
- 1/3 c Lemon juice
- 1/2 c Flour
- 1/2 c Minced onion
- 1 Clove minced garlic
- 1 t Salt and pepper
- Bone and pound the chicken breasts. Dredge with flour. Melt the butter in a baking pan.
- Coat chicken on all sides, turning skin side up if not boneless. Bake at 375 degrees,
- brushing with pan drippings for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, make the lemon baste, where
- you mix 1/3 cup lemon juice, minced onion, garlic and salt and pepper. Brush chicken
- with part of the baste, and bake, brushing with the remaining baster for 30 minutes
- longer or until done. Serve with rice and a vegetable.