- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- 2-3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- juice of 1 lime
- kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice tortillas into 8 wedges and place on lined baking sheet.
- Brush top side of tortilla wedges lightly with oil.
- Drizzle evenly with lime juice and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Rotate baking sheet and bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until tortillas start to crisp but do not turn brown.
NotesMy simple and very guiltfree version of fried tortilla chips with a hint of lime. Perfect for dipping in homemade salsa or gaucamole.
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More