- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- 2-3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- juice of 1 lime
- kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice tortillas into 8 wedges and place on lined baking sheet.
- Brush top side of tortilla wedges lightly with oil.
- Drizzle evenly with lime juice and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Rotate baking sheet and bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until tortillas start to crisp but do not turn brown.
NotesMy simple and very guiltfree version of fried tortilla chips with a hint of lime. Perfect for dipping in homemade salsa or gaucamole.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Christmas CookiesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More