- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- 2-3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- juice of 1 lime
- kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice tortillas into 8 wedges and place on lined baking sheet.
- Brush top side of tortilla wedges lightly with oil.
- Drizzle evenly with lime juice and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Rotate baking sheet and bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until tortillas start to crisp but do not turn brown.
NotesMy simple and very guiltfree version of fried tortilla chips with a hint of lime. Perfect for dipping in homemade salsa or gaucamole.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More