- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 ounces uncooked dried linguine
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef*
- 1 1/3 cups garden-style spaghetti sauce
- 1 medium (1/2 cup) tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 3 ounces (3/4 cup ( 3 ounces) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, place ground beef in 10-inch skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until browned (5 to 8 minutes). Drain off fat. Stir in spaghetti sauce and tomato. Set aside.
- Combine cooked linguine, Parmesan cheese, egg, butter and basil in large bowl. Place mixture in and up sides of ungreased 9-inch pie pan.
- Combine ricotta cheese and sour cream in same large bowl. Spread over linguine. Spread beef mixture over ricotta layer. Sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through. To serve, cut into wedges.
- Makes 6 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More