- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 16oz box Macaroni
- 2 - 8 oz Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 quart milk
- Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- salt, pepper to taste.
- cook mac according to box...but only for about 8 min, as you want it undercooked.
- While that is cooking cut up cheese in smallish chunks, spray a three quart baking dish with cooking spray. Makes clean up a breeze!!
- drain macaroni
- put macaroni in pan, add the quart of milk, add cheese, salt, pepper to taste, mix well
- Put in oven at 350, cook for about 15 min....carefully put a thin layer of bread crumbs over mixture cook for about another 45 min...top should be golden brown and inside should not be runny.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More