- Cooking Time: 30-45 min
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 5-10 min
- 4 cups elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs (opt.)
- Preheat oven to 350f
- Once you have cooked and drained the macaroni, while still hot put it in a large bowl and add the cheese to the macaroni.
- In a another bowl, combine the milk, eggs, sour cream, butter, salt, pepper, and add to the macaroni mixture.
- Pour into a casserole dish and top with bread crumbs, and bake
- (For a lower fat option make with lowfat milk, sour cream, cheese and margain)
NotesA Thanksgiving Favorit.
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Decadent Desserts Made From
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More