- Cooking Time: 30-45 min
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 5-10 min
BackstoryA Thanksgiving Favorit.
- 4 cups elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs (opt.)
- Preheat oven to 350f
- Once you have cooked and drained the macaroni, while still hot put it in a large bowl and add the cheese to the macaroni.
- In a another bowl, combine the milk, eggs, sour cream, butter, salt, pepper, and add to the macaroni mixture.
- Pour into a casserole dish and top with bread crumbs, and bake
- (For a lower fat option make with lowfat milk, sour cream, cheese and margain)