- Cooking Time: 30-45 min
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 5-10 min
- 4 cups elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs (opt.)
- Preheat oven to 350f
- Once you have cooked and drained the macaroni, while still hot put it in a large bowl and add the cheese to the macaroni.
- In a another bowl, combine the milk, eggs, sour cream, butter, salt, pepper, and add to the macaroni mixture.
- Pour into a casserole dish and top with bread crumbs, and bake
- (For a lower fat option make with lowfat milk, sour cream, cheese and margain)
NotesA Thanksgiving Favorit.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Italy or Bust
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More