- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 Pkg (1 lb) Casserole Elbows
- 4 Tbsp Flour
- 1 Tsp salt
- 1 lb Velveeta block cut into small cubes,
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 3 cups milk
- 1/4 Tsp black pepper
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cook elbows according to package directions. Drain.
- Place in buttered casserole dish.
- Melt butter in double boiler (I just use a regular pot).
- Add flour, salt, pepper and blend.
- Add milk slowly until sauce thickens slightly.
- Add cheese cubes, stirring constantly until cheese has melted completely.
- Pour cheese sauce over pasta and stir slightly.
- Top with cornflake crumbs.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
NotesSince I was a kid my Nana made this recipe and passed it on to my mom and I now make it for my kids who love it.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Sauteed mushrooms with soybean pasteSee More