- Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- Servings: about 6 servings
- Preparation Time: about 25 minutes
- 1 lb. elbow macaroni, cooked and drained according to package directions
- 1 package (16 oz.) sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can (16 oz.) cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup (I used the cream of chicken)
- Bread crumbs
- 1 soup can of milk
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix soup with 1 can of milk in a bowl with a whisk; spray a 9 X 13-inch casserole dish with non-stick cooking or baking spray.
- Put alternating layers of the macaroni, cheese, and soup into the dish; top with bread crumbs (eyeball it).
- Bake for 1 hour in preheated oven.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Jean’s Recipe File
Adventures in CookingSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More