- Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- Servings: about 6 servings
- Preparation Time: about 25 minutes
- 1 lb. elbow macaroni, cooked and drained according to package directions
- 1 package (16 oz.) sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can (16 oz.) cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup (I used the cream of chicken)
- Bread crumbs
- 1 soup can of milk
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix soup with 1 can of milk in a bowl with a whisk; spray a 9 X 13-inch casserole dish with non-stick cooking or baking spray.
- Put alternating layers of the macaroni, cheese, and soup into the dish; top with bread crumbs (eyeball it).
- Bake for 1 hour in preheated oven.
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More