- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- kosher salt
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the macaroni and ocok, stirring occasionally until it is almost tender. 10-12 minutes. Drain, rinse with cold water and set aside.
- Pur half the macaroni in to a buttered 2 quart casserole and top with halff the cheddar cheese. Repeat. Pour the milk mixture over the macaroni and cheese.
- In a small bowl, mix the bread crumbs with the paprika, the remaining butter and the parmesan. Sprinkle the bread crumb mixture over the macaroni and bake until brown and bubbly. 40-45 minutes. Serve warm.
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More