- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 (16 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 1 egg
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 pound (8 ounces) Velveeta cut into small chunks
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook macaroni as directed. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut butter and place in bottom of 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Beat egg and milk until well blended. Spoon 1/2 of macaroni over butter in baking dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 of the Velveeta, 1/2 of the shredded cheddar, and 1/2 of the milk mixture. Repeat layers of macaroni, cheeses, and milk.
- Bake 15 minutes. Remove and stir until well blended.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
NotesDelicious mac and cheese that is perfect for a big group! No leftovers!