- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 (16 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 1 egg
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 pound (8 ounces) Velveeta cut into small chunks
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook macaroni as directed. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut butter and place in bottom of 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Beat egg and milk until well blended. Spoon 1/2 of macaroni over butter in baking dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 of the Velveeta, 1/2 of the shredded cheddar, and 1/2 of the milk mixture. Repeat layers of macaroni, cheeses, and milk.
- Bake 15 minutes. Remove and stir until well blended.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
NotesDelicious mac and cheese that is perfect for a big group! No leftovers!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More