- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- 1 6 oz container of vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2. Toss the cinnamon and sugar together and set aside
- 3. In a large bowl whisk together all the dry ingredients. In another bowl stir together oil, lemon juice, maple syrup, egg, and yogurt.
- 4. Make a hole in the center of the dry ingredients and pour the wet ingredients into the hole. Gently fold everything together until combined. Divide batter evenly into a greased muffin pan.
- 5. Bake for ten minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for a few minutes and then flip over onto a cooking rack while still warm.
- 6. Use a pastry brush to butter your donuts (or just dip 'em) and then dip each donut in the cinnamon sugar mixture to coat.
NotesSubmitted by: Casey Scully
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More