- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 pound ground beef
- large egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine first 7 ingredients; shape into 1-inch balls.
- Combine all-purpose flour, paprika and salt. Gently roll meatballs in flour mixture, and place on a lightly greased rack in a foil-lined 13 X 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with your favorite sauce.
- Note: To freeze, cool completely, and seal in an airtight container. To serve, place in a single layer on a baking sheet; bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes.
- SAUCES for meatballs
- Combine 1 (8 oz.) jar of grape jelly with one jar of chili sauce.
- Combine 1 cup of picante sauce with 1/2 cup apricot preserves and 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Combine 2 cups catsup, 1/2 cup brown sugar, and 5 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More