- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 pound ground beef
- large egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine first 7 ingredients; shape into 1-inch balls.
- Combine all-purpose flour, paprika and salt. Gently roll meatballs in flour mixture, and place on a lightly greased rack in a foil-lined 13 X 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with your favorite sauce.
- Note: To freeze, cool completely, and seal in an airtight container. To serve, place in a single layer on a baking sheet; bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes.
- SAUCES for meatballs
- Combine 1 (8 oz.) jar of grape jelly with one jar of chili sauce.
- Combine 1 cup of picante sauce with 1/2 cup apricot preserves and 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Combine 2 cups catsup, 1/2 cup brown sugar, and 5 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More