- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryMMMMM, it is soooo good. Very sweet you don't even need to sweeten it - although we put fresh strawberries on it and that was really good! I had a few ask for the recipe so here it is! Enjoy!
- 4 cup old fashioned oatmeal
- 1 tablepoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 2 cups milk
- 4 medium egg
- 1/2 cup virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl.
- In a second bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Mix both bowls together and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Pour into a well-greased 9x11 baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve hot.