- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, onion, Parmesan cheese and garlic salt; stir in Swiss cheese.
- Spoon into a 1-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley if desired.
- Serve with crackers.
- Makes 2 cups.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Ro-tel Rice Casserole
herby lamb chops with roast vegetablesSee More