- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, onion, Parmesan cheese and garlic salt; stir in Swiss cheese.
- Spoon into a 1-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley if desired.
- Serve with crackers.
- Makes 2 cups.
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More