- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 45
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 onion, sliced in rings and separated
- Heat oven to 450 degrees
- Toss the bread crumbs with 2 Tbsp. oil.
- Spread on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until golden brown (about 3-5 minutes). Stir once during baking
- Place eggs, flour and bread crumbs in 3 separate shallow dishes
- Rub the remaining oil on 2 rimmed baking sheets
- Dip the onion rings in the flour, followed by eggs.
- Coat with the bread crumbs, pressing gently to help them stick.
- Bake on the prepared sheets, turning once fro 12-14 minutes.
NotesOnions are a vegetable we love! These are super crispy and not greasy at all.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More