- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 45
BackstoryOnions are a vegetable we love! These are super crispy and not greasy at all.
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 onion, sliced in rings and separated
- Heat oven to 450 degrees
- Toss the bread crumbs with 2 Tbsp. oil.
- Spread on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until golden brown (about 3-5 minutes). Stir once during baking
- Place eggs, flour and bread crumbs in 3 separate shallow dishes
- Rub the remaining oil on 2 rimmed baking sheets
- Dip the onion rings in the flour, followed by eggs.
- Coat with the bread crumbs, pressing gently to help them stick.
- Bake on the prepared sheets, turning once fro 12-14 minutes.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Ginger White Chocolate And Brandy Pumpkin Mousse
Apple Honey Custard Pie
Tortellini CarbonaraSee More