- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 45
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 onion, sliced in rings and separated
- Heat oven to 450 degrees
- Toss the bread crumbs with 2 Tbsp. oil.
- Spread on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until golden brown (about 3-5 minutes). Stir once during baking
- Place eggs, flour and bread crumbs in 3 separate shallow dishes
- Rub the remaining oil on 2 rimmed baking sheets
- Dip the onion rings in the flour, followed by eggs.
- Coat with the bread crumbs, pressing gently to help them stick.
- Bake on the prepared sheets, turning once fro 12-14 minutes.
NotesOnions are a vegetable we love! These are super crispy and not greasy at all.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More