- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1/4 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1-2 cloves garlic, chopped well
- 2 to 3 pounds of chicken pieces
- 1 egg beaten
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup regular milk
- Mix together bread crumbs thru garlic in shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken pieces in egg/milk mixture
- then coat chicken pieces in crumb mixture all over.
- Place in a single layer in pan (if skinned pieces-spray pan with cooking spray)
- Bake uncovered in a 350 preheated oven until tender and coating is crispy (approximately 60 minutes (this will depend on how crowded pan is)).
NotesGot this from my new neighbor and has become a favorite. The chicken remains moist even the next day for leftovers.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Baked Avocado Brunch
Japanese Carrot Ginger Dressing
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage CasseroleSee More