- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 envelope salad dressing mix (Italian, Ranch, etc.)
- 2 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- In a pie plate combine cheese, garlic powder and dressing mix. Moisten chicken if necessary, and coat with cheese mixture. Place in a shallow baking dish. Bake uncovered in a 400 degree F oven for 20 - 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Makes 2 servings; easily doubled to serve 4.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Italy or Bust
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More