- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 envelope salad dressing mix (Italian, Ranch, etc.)
- 2 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- In a pie plate combine cheese, garlic powder and dressing mix. Moisten chicken if necessary, and coat with cheese mixture. Place in a shallow baking dish. Bake uncovered in a 400 degree F oven for 20 - 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Makes 2 servings; easily doubled to serve 4.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More