- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb chicken breasts, boned and skinned
- 6 oz light sour cream
- 1/4 c shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic pressed
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- Place chicken in single layer in Pam sprayed 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Stir together sour cream and next 5 ingredients. Spread mixture
- evenly over chicken.
- Sprinkle with Italian breadcrumbs and sprinkle olive oil on top.
- Bake at 400 degrees 25 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More