- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb chicken breasts, boned and skinned
- 6 oz light sour cream
- 1/4 c shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic pressed
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- Place chicken in single layer in Pam sprayed 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Stir together sour cream and next 5 ingredients. Spread mixture
- evenly over chicken.
- Sprinkle with Italian breadcrumbs and sprinkle olive oil on top.
- Bake at 400 degrees 25 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More