- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb chicken breasts, boned and skinned
- 6 oz light sour cream
- 1/4 c shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic pressed
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- Place chicken in single layer in Pam sprayed 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Stir together sour cream and next 5 ingredients. Spread mixture
- evenly over chicken.
- Sprinkle with Italian breadcrumbs and sprinkle olive oil on top.
- Bake at 400 degrees 25 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More