- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Quarts freshly popped corn
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup light corn syrup
- 2/3 cup super chunk peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Place popcorn in large shallow roasting pan.
- In heavy 1 ½ quart saucepan, stir together sugar and corn syrup. Stirring constantly, cook over medium heat until mixture boils. Stir in peanut butter.
- Continue cooking, without stirring, for 5 minute. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla and baking soda.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over popcorn. Stir to coat well.
- Bake in 275 degree oven, stirring occasionally for 45 minutes.
- Turn into another large roasting pan or cookie sheet to cool, stirring occasionally to break apart.
- Store in tightly-covered container. Makes 3 quarts.
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Food Travels Through Italy
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More