- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Quarts freshly popped corn
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup light corn syrup
- 2/3 cup super chunk peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Place popcorn in large shallow roasting pan.
- In heavy 1 ½ quart saucepan, stir together sugar and corn syrup. Stirring constantly, cook over medium heat until mixture boils. Stir in peanut butter.
- Continue cooking, without stirring, for 5 minute. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla and baking soda.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over popcorn. Stir to coat well.
- Bake in 275 degree oven, stirring occasionally for 45 minutes.
- Turn into another large roasting pan or cookie sheet to cool, stirring occasionally to break apart.
- Store in tightly-covered container. Makes 3 quarts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Breads and Pastry 101
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More