- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz penne pasta
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1-2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 Tbls butter
- 1/3 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook and drain pasta and mix with ricotta cheese. Place in bottom of small baking dish.
- Place desired amount of spaghetti sauce over the noodles. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese
- Melt butter in small saucepan (or in the microwave) and mix with breadcrumbs.
- Top spaghetti sauce with breadcrumb mixture and Parmesan cheese (if desired). Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and breadcrumbs are browned.
NotesI had some leftover homemade spaghetti sauce leftover in
the fridge that I needed to use so I came up with this recipe to use it up.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
50 Shades of Taste
The Social CookbookSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More