- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6-12
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
BackstoryA recipe I put together. A great side dish. Full of flavor
- 6 red peppers roasted,halved and deseeded
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Basil about a handful
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 12 small chunks of feta cheese
- Parchment paper
- Cut parchment into 6 -12squares.
- Place half a pepper in center of each parchment square.
- Drizzle each half pepper with olive oil.
- Tuck basil and garlic inside each pepper.
- Scatter the feta on top.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Fold side in to make a package.
- Bake at 400