- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can chunk pineapple (20 oz)
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 T. flour
- 3 T. pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup crumbled butter crackers
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- Drain pineapple and reserve juice. Place pineapple in mixing bowl and add shredded cheddar cheese. Mix flour, sugar, and juice. Add to pineapple and stir well. Place in an 8" square Pyrex dish that has been oiled. Mix crackers and margarine and sprinkle over pineapple. Bake 30 minutes at 350. Very good with ham, turkey or game.
- Serves 6 to 8
NotesVery good with ham, turkey or game.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More