- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can chunk pineapple (20 oz)
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 T. flour
- 3 T. pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup crumbled butter crackers
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- Drain pineapple and reserve juice. Place pineapple in mixing bowl and add shredded cheddar cheese. Mix flour, sugar, and juice. Add to pineapple and stir well. Place in an 8" square Pyrex dish that has been oiled. Mix crackers and margarine and sprinkle over pineapple. Bake 30 minutes at 350. Very good with ham, turkey or game.
- Serves 6 to 8
NotesVery good with ham, turkey or game.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More