- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1/2 cup pizza or pasta sauce
- 1-3/4 cups (7 oz.) Sargento® Bistro™ Blends Mozzarella & Asiago with Roasted Garlic
- 1-1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. Sargento® Fancy Parmesan Shredded Cheese
- Separate crescent rolls into triangles.
- Spread thin layer of pizza sauce evenly over each triangle; top with Italian shredded cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Roll up each crescent triangle, starting at wide end; place on baking sheet coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top of each pizza roll-up.
- Bake in preheated 375°F oven 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More