- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1/2 cup pizza or pasta sauce
- 1-3/4 cups (7 oz.) Sargento® Bistro™ Blends Mozzarella & Asiago with Roasted Garlic
- 1-1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. Sargento® Fancy Parmesan Shredded Cheese
- Separate crescent rolls into triangles.
- Spread thin layer of pizza sauce evenly over each triangle; top with Italian shredded cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Roll up each crescent triangle, starting at wide end; place on baking sheet coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top of each pizza roll-up.
- Bake in preheated 375°F oven 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More