- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1/2 cup pizza or pasta sauce
- 1-3/4 cups (7 oz.) Sargento® Bistro™ Blends Mozzarella & Asiago with Roasted Garlic
- 1-1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. Sargento® Fancy Parmesan Shredded Cheese
- Separate crescent rolls into triangles.
- Spread thin layer of pizza sauce evenly over each triangle; top with Italian shredded cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Roll up each crescent triangle, starting at wide end; place on baking sheet coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top of each pizza roll-up.
- Bake in preheated 375°F oven 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Adventures in Cooking
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More