- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 porkchops, cut 1 inch thick
- 1 cup Ketchup
- 1/2 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 onions, thickly sliced
- 2 lemons, thickly sliced
- In a shallow baking dish place pork chops. Top each pork chop with the following: 2 talbespoons ketchup,1tablespoon brown sugar, one slice onion,one slice lemon.
- Bake covered at 350 for 45 minutes
- uncover and bake 45 more mintues.
- Serves 8
NotesComfort food, easy and looks good
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce