- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 porkchops, cut 1 inch thick
- 1 cup Ketchup
- 1/2 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 onions, thickly sliced
- 2 lemons, thickly sliced
- In a shallow baking dish place pork chops. Top each pork chop with the following: 2 talbespoons ketchup,1tablespoon brown sugar, one slice onion,one slice lemon.
- Bake covered at 350 for 45 minutes
- uncover and bake 45 more mintues.
- Serves 8
NotesComfort food, easy and looks good
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More