- Cooking Time: 100
- Preparation Time:
- 6 pork chops
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups Italian-style seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup white wine
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F.
- Rinse pork chops, pat dry, and season with garlic powder and seasoning salt to taste.
- Place the beaten eggs in a small bowl.
- Dredge the pork chops lightly in flour, dip in the egg, and coat liberally with bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Fry the pork chops 5 minutes per side, or until the breading appears well browned.
- Transfer the chops to a 9x13 inch baking dish, and cover with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
- While baking, combine the cream of mushroom soup, milk and white wine in a medium bowl.
- After the pork chops have baked for an hour, cover them with the soup mixture.
- Replace foil, and bake for another 30 minutes.
NotesThese are super easy to make and so yummy. My husband raved about them! I found this recipe on allrecipes.com and it is originally from Dawn Edberg.
I did not use the garlic powder or seasoning salt. I used Egg Beaters, 98% fat free soup, and skim milk to lighten it up.
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More