- Cooking Time: 100
- Preparation Time:
- 6 pork chops
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups Italian-style seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup white wine
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F.
- Rinse pork chops, pat dry, and season with garlic powder and seasoning salt to taste.
- Place the beaten eggs in a small bowl.
- Dredge the pork chops lightly in flour, dip in the egg, and coat liberally with bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Fry the pork chops 5 minutes per side, or until the breading appears well browned.
- Transfer the chops to a 9x13 inch baking dish, and cover with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
- While baking, combine the cream of mushroom soup, milk and white wine in a medium bowl.
- After the pork chops have baked for an hour, cover them with the soup mixture.
- Replace foil, and bake for another 30 minutes.
NotesThese are super easy to make and so yummy. My husband raved about them! I found this recipe on allrecipes.com and it is originally from Dawn Edberg.
I did not use the garlic powder or seasoning salt. I used Egg Beaters, 98% fat free soup, and skim milk to lighten it up.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More