- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 pounds red potatoes,peeled and diced
- 1 stick butter
- 8 ozs. cream chese
- 8 ozs. sour cream
- 1 small box velveeta
- 1 pkg. real bacon pieces
- salt,pepper and garlic powder
- 1 bunch green onions,diced
- 2 cup shredded chedar cheese
- Boil and drain potatoes.Pour into a large baking dish.
- Heat cream,cheese,butter and bacon, just until melted. Fold in sour cream,bacon pieces and onions. Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.Bake at 350 until golden brown.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Sailstad Family Cookbook
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More