- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/2 stick butter
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream (I use more)
- 6 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes until tender and drain.
- Mash and put into casserole dish.
- Mix in butter, onions, sour cream, bacon and salt and pepper.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More