- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/2 stick butter
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream (I use more)
- 6 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes until tender and drain.
- Mash and put into casserole dish.
- Mix in butter, onions, sour cream, bacon and salt and pepper.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More