- 9 Rhodes™ Dinner rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 medium baking potato, baked and cooled
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing
- 1 1/4 cups grated cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and broken into pieces
- 1-2 cups fresh broccoli, steamed until tender
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped green onion
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine rolls together and roll into a 10x13-inch oblong shape. Place on a sprayed baking sheet. Poke with a fork several times to prevent bubbles from forming and pre bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven to cool. Peel potato and cut into 1/2-inch cubes. Combine sour cream and ranch dressing and spread over cooled crust. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese. Top with potato, bacon, broccoli, green onion and remaining cheese. Salt & pepper to taste. Bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until cheese is nicely melted.
NotesTry this delicious pizza twist on the average baked potato!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More