- 9 Rhodes™ Dinner rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 medium baking potato, baked and cooled
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing
- 1 1/4 cups grated cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and broken into pieces
- 1-2 cups fresh broccoli, steamed until tender
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped green onion
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine rolls together and roll into a 10x13-inch oblong shape. Place on a sprayed baking sheet. Poke with a fork several times to prevent bubbles from forming and pre bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven to cool. Peel potato and cut into 1/2-inch cubes. Combine sour cream and ranch dressing and spread over cooled crust. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese. Top with potato, bacon, broccoli, green onion and remaining cheese. Salt & pepper to taste. Bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until cheese is nicely melted.
NotesTry this delicious pizza twist on the average baked potato!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More