- 9 Rhodes™ Dinner rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 medium baking potato, baked and cooled
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing
- 1 1/4 cups grated cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and broken into pieces
- 1-2 cups fresh broccoli, steamed until tender
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped green onion
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine rolls together and roll into a 10x13-inch oblong shape. Place on a sprayed baking sheet. Poke with a fork several times to prevent bubbles from forming and pre bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven to cool. Peel potato and cut into 1/2-inch cubes. Combine sour cream and ranch dressing and spread over cooled crust. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese. Top with potato, bacon, broccoli, green onion and remaining cheese. Salt & pepper to taste. Bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until cheese is nicely melted.
NotesTry this delicious pizza twist on the average baked potato!