BAKED POTATO SALAD
Baked Potato Salad
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Celery
- 3/4 Cup Salad Dressing (1/2 Miracle Whip and 1/2 Low-Fat Mayonnaise)
- 1/2 Red Onion, minced fine
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Cup White Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 TBL Dry Mustard
- 1 TBL Prepared Mustard (regular Mustard, not Dijon)
- 1/2 Cup Cooked, Crumbled Bacon (1/2# Bacon yields about 1/2 Cup Cooked Crisp and Crumbled Bacon)
- 1/4 Cup Green Onions Green part, minced fine
- 1/4 Cup Green Pepper diced fine
- Kosher Salt and Fresh-Ground Pepper (to taste)
Break up Potato in a large bowl with a fork or pasty blender, so pieces are bite-sized.
Combine the Potatoes with Celery, Salad Dressing, Onion, Milk, Vinegar, Mustards, Green Onions, Green Pepper and Crumbled Bacon. Salt and Pepper to taste.
Stir gently, but completely. Sprinkle the top with Paprika.
6 Cups Potato (from 14 Baked Russet Potatoes, that were halved and scooped out with a spoon) Save those Potato Skins to make Broiled, Stuffed Potato Skins the next day by topping them with shredded Cheddar Cheese, chopped Green Onions and Cooked, Crumbled Bacon, broiled until potatoes are hot and cheese is melted and bubbly and serve with Sour Cream)