- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 40 minute
- 10-13 potato's
- 3/4 cup Mayo
- 3/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup green onions
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package bacon (not flavored)
- 1 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Amounts vary depending on how large of a batch you want.
- Based off of 12 medium to small potato's.
- Boil potato's, dice and set aside to cool or put in freezer for 5 minutes.
- Cook entire package of bacon, drizzle bacon grease over potato's, chop up bacon into bits and add to potato's. Mix potato's and bacon.
- Chop up green onions and mix into potato's.
- Mix sour cream, mayo, garlic, salt and pepper and add to potato's. Mix until all potato's are covered.
- Add cheese and mix.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour prior to serving to ensure it is chilled all the way through.
NotesUsed to get this from Top Foods in their deli. I figured out how to make it myself and it is one of mine and Jake's favorites.
Get Fit With Good Food!
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More