- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 large baking potatoes abt 2-3/4 lbs
- 2 ⅓ cups butter or margarine :)
- ⅔ cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- 6 cups milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup green onions thinly sliced
- 10 bacon strips cooked & crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Bake potatoes at 350 for 65-75 minutes or until tender; cool completely. Peel and cube potatoes.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour, salt and pepper until smooth. Gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; whisk in sour cream. Add potatoes and green onions. Garnish with bacon and cheese.
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More