- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 large baking potatoes abt 2-3/4 lbs
- 2 ⅓ cups butter or margarine :)
- ⅔ cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- 6 cups milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup green onions thinly sliced
- 10 bacon strips cooked & crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Bake potatoes at 350 for 65-75 minutes or until tender; cool completely. Peel and cube potatoes.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour, salt and pepper until smooth. Gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; whisk in sour cream. Add potatoes and green onions. Garnish with bacon and cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More