- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound diced turkey pastrami
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup sauerkraut, drained well
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- cocktail rye bread
- In a medium bowl, combine turkey pastrami, cream cheese, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, sour cream, ketchup and mustard.
- Transfer to a greased, 1-quart baking dish.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes, until heated through and bubbly.
- Serve warm with cocktail rye bread.
NotesI was looking for a football snack that had no red meat, but thought Reuben Dip sounded yummy. So I changed it to Rachel Dip and used Turkey Pastrami!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More