- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound diced turkey pastrami
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup sauerkraut, drained well
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- cocktail rye bread
- In a medium bowl, combine turkey pastrami, cream cheese, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, sour cream, ketchup and mustard.
- Transfer to a greased, 1-quart baking dish.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes, until heated through and bubbly.
- Serve warm with cocktail rye bread.
NotesI was looking for a football snack that had no red meat, but thought Reuben Dip sounded yummy. So I changed it to Rachel Dip and used Turkey Pastrami!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
NFPG Recipe Collection
Koken met OmaSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More