BAKED RACHEL DIP
- 1/2 pound diced turkey pastrami
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup sauerkraut, drained well
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- cocktail rye bread
In a medium bowl, combine turkey pastrami, cream cheese, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, sour cream, ketchup and mustard.
Transfer to a greased, 1-quart baking dish.
Bake at 350F for 30 minutes, until heated through and bubbly.
Serve warm with cocktail rye bread.
Website Credit: http://sprytesplace.blogspot.com/2010/09/baked-rachel-dip.html