- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound diced turkey pastrami
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup sauerkraut, drained well
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- cocktail rye bread
- In a medium bowl, combine turkey pastrami, cream cheese, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, sour cream, ketchup and mustard.
- Transfer to a greased, 1-quart baking dish.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes, until heated through and bubbly.
- Serve warm with cocktail rye bread.
NotesI was looking for a football snack that had no red meat, but thought Reuben Dip sounded yummy. So I changed it to Rachel Dip and used Turkey Pastrami!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Black Bean Salad
Gabriola Clam Chowder
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PROFITEROLES WITH MAPLE CARAMELSee More