- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1/4 inch. strips
- 1lb red potatoes, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 1/4 cup pearl onions, thawed
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme or 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- Heat oven t 375 degrees.
- Cook bacon until crisp in skillet.
- Transfer bacon to plate.
- With the bacon fat in the pan, add the potatoes in a single layer and cook 1 min. undisturbed.
- Stir potatoes once and add the onions and thyme (if using dried). Cook undisturbed for 1 min.
- Stir to coat the onions with the bacon fat.
- Season with salt and pepper (taste!)
- Transfer skillet to oven and cook for 25 minutes.
- Stir in peas and thyme (if using fresh).
- Season as needed.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More