- 1 Loaf Rhodes™ Bread Dough, or 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1/3 cup light Italian cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced turkey pastrami
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 cups sauerkraut, drained
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 2 tablespoons caraway seeds
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Roll loaf or combined dinner rolls into a 12x16-inch rectangle. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest 10-15 minutes. Remove wrap from dough and pour dressing lengthwise in a 4-inch strip down center of dough. Top with pastrami, Swiss cheese and sauerkraut. Make cuts 1 1/2-inches apart on long sides of dough to within 1/2-inch of filling. Begin braid by folding top and bottom strips toward filling. Then braid strips left over right, right over left. Finish by pulling last strip over and tucking under braid.
- Lift braid with both hands and place on a large sprayed baking sheet. Brush with egg white and sprinkle with caraway seeds. Bake at 350°F 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly and slice to serve.
NotesIf you love a Reuben you will love this impressive concoction. It has all of the flavor braided into a great looking table trophy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More